Matthew Lesko at South by Southwest 2011

Greg Monterrosa and Matthew Lesko
Our company was asked to take part of it this years SXSW in Austin, Texas. So naturally I asked our good friend and my mentor Matthew Lesko if he wanted to come out to Austin with us. I'm glad he agreed. People love him! Everyone who looks his way cant help but smile. He really is a good man. I feel very fortunate to get to hang out with him and have some really great conversations.  I received the coolest shirt from a company there that said "Life is short, Make it amazing". This sums up the stage I'm in right now. Be around people that inspire you and you admire. Lets see what happens. Here is a video Matthew Lesko did on MyLLC.com.




This is a new project that involved him. This award winning documentary is titled The Gospel According to Matthew.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Greg. I've seen him here in New York and yes you are right, one cant help but smile around him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fit for you Greg, both you and Matthew share the same passion to help people. Like attracts like. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love the pic with both of you...love you both...maybe you guys could run for office as a team.

    ReplyDelete