Hub101 Founder and Community Manager, Greg Monterrosa Joins the Thousand Oaks Business Roundtable!

Greg Monterrosa and Jesse Draper
Hub101 is excited to announce Community Manager Greg Monterrosa’s recent appointment to the Thousand Oaks City Council Business Roundtable. The Business Roundtable is a group of leaders within the local business community who meet on a regular basis to provide input on City Council decisions affecting the local community and its citizens. The group discusses a variety of topics within every meeting’s agenda, and works in tandem with the City Council to make progress towards the goal of making the city of Thousand Oaks a place where all business can thrive.
Greg Monterrosa at Hub101
“I am extremely excited to be a part of this Roundtable,” Monterrosa commented. “It’s a great way to help make the community I live and work in a better place for everyone. I’m really looking forward to seeing what kinds of things this group and the City Council can accomplish through working together.”

Greg Monterrosa
According to Monterrosa, having a Hub101 community member participating in this type of civic group is a great thing for startups and entrepreneurship in our region. “It’s in the spirit of Hub101 to take part in this type of venture,” Monterrosa said.
Hub101
“Part of what Hub101 is trying to do is make the Conjeo Valley as a whole one of the most startup-friendly communities in the world. Being a part of this Roundtable will allow me to bring the entrepreneurial community’s view to the conversation, and hopefully ensure the policies put in place by the City Council contribute to achieving this goal.”

1 comment:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete